Terms and Conditions :
- Those who join the classes are required to read the terms and conditions of the firm.
- Following the guidance given by the mentor and trading on the watchlist provided is important during membership tenure.
- Membership tenure standing five months from the day first of trading. The training period is not included.
- The Firm provides online training will be happening through video conferences and webinars.
- The firm is with a policy that trading fee paid is not refundable and is valid up to the tenure of membership.
- Sessions timing will be provided in advance to the clients. Any difficulties in attending, it should be let known to the Mentor at least a day before.
- The motive of the firm is to provide stock market training to new existing trades, Not advisory services (stock recommendations or calls).
- Traders have the responsibility to let know the mentor the trade results at End of the day.
- The non-refundable policy will equally apply to those who made advance payments. Differing the training dates are allowed.
- Technical sessions will not be repeated unless practised by the client.
- Repetitions of sessions are not allowed within three weeks of attending.
- Not following the rules, the membership will be suspended for ten days.
- The training fee will differ with the change in time.
- Training will be given in cash segment for the tenure, other segments are subjected to profitability first. As other segments are high risk to touch on for Beginners.
Your privacy is important :
Therefore, we guarantee that:
- We do not rent or sell your personal information to anyone.
- Any personal information you provide will be secured by us.